Monday, September 21, 2009

Party in Topanga Canyon


Wow, three posts in one day...

This weekend, Brad and I drove to Topanga Canyon, a little oasis outside of Los Angeles. It's nestled in the mountains and you have to drive down a long and windy road just to get there. The drive is well worth it, though. Once there, you will find breathtaking views, friendly people, and unique wildlife.

Brad and I had the good fortune of being invited to an amazing party in Topanga Canyon, and we were the first to arrive, which gave me a good opportunity to take pics of the food spread.

The house was spectacular and the food and people made it so much fun. Everything was delicious (these pics only show a portion of the food there!), but if I had to choose, I'd say my favorites were the grilled steak, grilled sausages, and the mint, feta(?) and watermelon salad.


2 comments:

Susan Goldstein said...

Jolene,
My friends are here for our mah jongg game tonight. I just happened to have your blog on view. Everyone loves it and are very impressed.
The weekend sounded fun. You can't beat good friends and good food.
Have a great week. I'll check in tomorrow to see more adventures from your kitchen.
Hugs,
Susan

Unknown said...

How delightful. Thanks for the write up. It was fantastic to have you and Brad there! Lizzy