Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pitfire Pizza, West L.A.


Pitfire Pizza is a poor(er) man's Mozza. The toppings are strikingly similar to Mozza's, but the prices are just a tad cheaper. Plus, you don't have to book a reservation months in advance ;)

You order at the counter and they bring the pizza to your table. We came here with a bunch of friends and Brad and I split a pizza--half shrimp (Big Sur) and half sausage. It was a good amount because we weren't super hungry, but if you come on an empty stomach I would definitely order your own.

Out of all the pizzas I have tried here, my favorite is the pumpkin pizza, which is actually not on the menu, but is one of their rotating specials.


1 comments:

susan said...

Hi Jolene,
I'm back on the computer. All the foods are so interesting looking and sound very tasty. Keep up all the great postings. We love to read them. Of course, I don't know what half of the ingred. are. Can't wait to taste some of these.
Hugs,
Susan