Friday, January 8, 2010

Amber's Wedding



And now for the wedding! Amber had a beautiful beach side wedding at the Moana Surfrider in Waikiki. It was during lunch time, and it was a very intimate affair. I trusted the professionals to take beautiful pictures of the bride and groom... Me, I focused on things that they probably didn't think of photographing... Like the dinner roll.

I was really excited that the Moana had a free range chicken on the menu, so that's what I ordered. It was moist and flavorful, and they gave a lot of it! I couldn't even finish the plate.

The wedding cake was a white cake with mango(?) filling, and the party favors were almonds and a cute heart shaped cookie. Before lunch while the bride and groom were posing for pictures, we snacked on fruit and veggies. It was the perfect food for such a special day.


Fruit appetizers
Veggie appetizers w/ three kinds of dip!
My plate

Favors
Salad
Wedding cake
Free range chicken
Salmon and pasta (the other entree choice)
wedding cake
my slice

0 comments: