Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wedding Food!

Since wedding food stereotypically gets a bad rap, I naturally worried about the food at my wedding. I was so surprised when I took my first bite of my wedding dinner and it was actually delicious. Another bite of juicy mango chicken, and another of crispy-skinned pork bao confirmed that this was a fantastic wedding dinner. In addition to salads, misoyaki butterfish, and mango chicken, we also had two carving stations: a whole roasted pig which was carved for Chinese pork bao, and prime rib.

I didn't take any pictures of my meal (*gasp!*), but thankfully Brad's mom did! That's her artfully arranged plate above. Scroll down to see more wedding pics.

Our wedding favors were two chocolate dipped shortbread cookies
from Honolulu Cookie Company

We fed each other cupcakes from Hokulani Bakery. Then I fed myself some more!


1 comments:

catering in manila said...

Good ideas on money saving. It is one of the most important factor while planning a wedding. How to spent money, where to spend it. flower is one sector where you can save some money.

zonia