Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kogi Truck

Spicy Pork and Short Rib Tacos

I know, I'm a little late blogging about Kogi! I finally tried the godfather of the gourmet food trucks after seeing that they were going to be outside Chego on a weekday afternoon. They were actually an hour late due to "truck troubles", but that's ok. After waiting in line for a few minutes, I ordered a short rib and pork tacos ($2 each) and a short rib burrito ($5).

I enjoyed the tacos more than the burrito. I found it kind of weird to have bulgogi beef and cheese together in the burrito. The burritos also had quite a few tough bits of beef tendon that I had to discard. The tacos didn't have cheese in them, and they had a great sweet-salty flavor. I would definitely get the tacos again, just as long as I don't have to wait in line for too long!

The inside of a short rib burrito

0 comments: