Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Take A Bao, West L.A.



I did some wedding dress shopping at Century City Mall (I think I may have found a dress!) and then met up with Brad at their food court. "Food court" isn't even the right term for this place, really. When I think of a food court, I think of gross oily food, dirty dishes left on tables, and crying kids. None of that at this mall. I saw ladies all dressed up clutching their Louis Vuitton purses eating at this food court. Ah, West L.A..

We ate at Take A Bao (clever) and I got two baos (hoisin beef and signature pork) with a huge side of salad for $9. It was surprisingly really good. Brad got the fish bao (that just sounded weird to me, but he said it was good) and the miso pork. At Take A Bao you can choose either a white bun or a whole wheat bun.

We also got a yummy side of sweet potato fries that came with a creamy spicy dipping sauce. We both agreed that we will be coming back here for more--the flavors, prices and portions were great!



0 comments: