Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Amy and Ed's Wedding in Vail, Colorado

My first trip to Vail, Colorado... Brad's sister, Amy married Ed on the mountain top (we took a Gondola to get there!), and it was truly the most gorgeous wedding I've ever been to. Pushing the wedding over the top was all of the delicious food we were served. From a homemade meal of perfectly grilled chicken, rice, beans, salad, and guacamole, to an outstanding down home BBQ rehearsal dinner, to a wedding dinner of the softest and thickest filet mignon steak I have eaten, with *2* desserts--tiramisu and the chocolate wedding cake. What a gastronomic paradise.

Homemade guacamole. I couldn't stop eating this...



Grilled chicken, brown rice, black beans, salad... A homemade meal!



Rehearsal dinner



My BBQ plate (I went back for seconds, of course!):



Brad's BBQ plate:



Wedding dinner flowers



The Wedding dinner menu



The gorgeous cake!



a HUGE slice of tiramisu

0 comments: